YOU CAN ADOPT THESE QUOTES AND LEARN FROM THEM
Motivation was something that wasn’t easy to get when I started my fitness and flexibility journey.
No doubt, I had the support of my family and friends, but being home alone, I needed an extra push to get work done.
And like that something happened one day, like…seriously.
I was scrolling through Pinterest one day, and came across a board with nothing but motivational quotes.
I got intrigued, and looked through for a while, and in all honesty, the quotes basically spoke to me.
So, I copied some (its Pinterest isn’t it, lol), made them into beautiful wall quotes on Canva, printed them out and framed some, and put them up on my wall.
So anytime I felt a little out of place, or lack motivation, I look up at these quotes, and remind myself why I started and what I want to achieve,
And I notice I give myself the push needed, without relying on anyone for it.
Then I got other quotes online, and some which my friends had given me, and then I few I made up myself.
So, thinking about all these, I decided to make a blog post, with my favorite motivational quotes, and,
do hope these quotes also give you the push you need to go about your daily business, and get you up, moving and crushing your goals.
However, if you love some of the quotes and want to frame them or put them on your wall, I suggest you check out the blog shop for some beautifully designed wall motivational quotes.
And if the one you want isn’t there, you can contact me, and I’ll make a killer wall art design for you for a small fee.
Anyway, I think I may have talked a bit too much, so let’s get straight to it.
MY FAVORITE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
- NO PAIN, NO GAIN
(A personal favorite and I recite this a lot during my workout and stretches)
- FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
- FOLLOW YOUR OWN STAR
(This quote got me out of comfort zone, and got me doing things I never thought I would be able to. P.S, I started living)
- THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES
- PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY
- YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE, LET NO-ONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE
- A GOAL PROPERLY SET, IS HALFWAY REACHED- Zig Ziglar
- THE MAN AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN DIDN’T FALL THERE- Vince Lombardi
- MAKE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE
- WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY MATTERS MORE THAN WHAT YOU DO ONCE IN A WHILE- Gretchen Rubin
- THE SECRET TO GETTING AHEAD IS GETTING STARTED- Mark Twain
- DON’T COUNT THE DAYS, MAKE THE DAYS COUNT-Muhammad Ali
- I MAY BE A SLOW WALKER, BUT I NEVER WALK BACKWARDS- Abraham Lincoln
- ONCE YOU FLY, YOU WILL WALK WITH EYES SKYWARD- Leonardo da Vinci
- IT DOESN’T GET EASIER, YOU GET STRONGER
- I BEND SO I DON’T BREAK
- ONCE YOU SEE THE RESULTS, IT BECOMES AN ADDICTION
- REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED
- DREAM BIG, WORK HARD, MAKE IT HAPPEN
- WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS
- SORE TODAY, STRONG TOMMOROW
- DON’T LOOK BACK, YOU’RE NOT GOING THAT WAY
- GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME
- A SQUAT A DAY, KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY (A little funny one)
- YOUR BODY LOVES YOU. LOVE IT BACK
And that is it. There are over a hundred of thousands of quotes on the internet, but I personally picked out these 25,
Because they resonated with me, and they are quotes I love and live by.
This post is basically a compilation of my favorite quotes, and I hope these quotes give you the zeal you need to be up and running and crushing those daily goals.
Don’t forget to check out the blog shop for printable wall quotes, and if you want yours personally customized,
Contact me via email. I reply under 48 hours.
Do you have other quotes you like by, tell me in the comments below, would love to hear them.